Interventional Radiology takes a picture of moving body structures to help diagnose and treat organ-related disease.
Interventional Radiology uses a state-of-the-art GE-Innova biplane room for Neurology and GE Angio CT DSA 16-slice light speed scanner – the best in its class.
Interventional Radiology performs minimally invasive procedures, image-guided treatments for conditions in peripheral vascular disease and stroke.
- Our clinical team includes interventional radiologists, technologists, and nurses.
- Our physicians are highly trained with expertise in a wide spectrum of vascular and interventional procedures.
- Our technologists are highly trained in operating the complex imaging equipment.
- Our nurses are highly experienced in caring for patients with simple and complex medical conditions.
Pre-Registration for Some Exams
The following exams will have to register in 3F16:
- IVC Filter Placement
- Fresh Peg
- Chest Port
- All biopsies
- Abscess Drainage
- Biopsy Multi-Image Guided
- Carotid Angiography
- Catheter Embolization for Liver
- Chemo Embolization for Liver
- Embolization for Brain Aneurysm
- Fallopian Tube Cauterization
- Hepatic Angiography
- Liver Biopsy
- Lumbar Drain Placement
- Percutaneous Biliary Drainage
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Peripheral Nephrostomy
- Peripheral Angiography
- Peripheral Arterial Stent
- Peripheral Arterial Thrombolysis
- Peripheral Venous Thrombolysis
- Renal Angioplasty & Stenting