Call 911 If You Have a Medical Emergency.
Or go to your nearest emergency room.
Community-based Care for All San Franciscans
Everyone is welcome here, no matter your ability to pay, lack of insurance, or immigration status. We’re much more than a medical facility; we’re a health care community promoting good health for all San Franciscans.
We’re part of a large group of neighborhood clinics and healthcare providers in the San Francisco Health Network operated by the San Francisco Department of Public Health. In partnership, we provide primary care for all ages, specialty care, dentistry, emergency and trauma care, and acute care for the people of San Francisco.
Fall is upon us!
As Fall weather brings cooler temperatures and shorter days, we remind everyone to prioritize your health.
- Get vaccinated. Get your COVID-19 and Flu Shot vaccines to protect yourself against illness.
- Get screened. Make an appointment to visit your doctor and dentist for a checkup and preventative services.
- Move more. Sit less. Stay active. Don’t let the colder weather keep you from staying active to keep your heart healthy.
- Wash your hands. Use soap and clean running water for 20 seconds to keep your hands clean and reduce the spread of germs.
- Consider masking. While it’s not required, consider masking in communal and public areas where large crowds are present.
- Stay covered. The sun still shines! Protect yourself from UV rays. Wear sun protection (sunscreen, long-sleeved shirts and pants, hats, and sunglasses) if outdoors for prolonged periods of time.
- Unwind and connect. Take time to take care of your own mental well-being and check in on loved one as well.
Remember to be mindful of your schedule and your medication needs, and meet with your provider to create a plan that is right for you.
There will be a major international event in San Francisco from November 11-18 that may impact travel around the city. Please check your schedule and transit and traffic impacts to plan accordingly.
- Visit the City & County of San Francisco’s webpage on APEC to learn about impacts and get maps of impacted areas.
- For transit and traffic-related issues on APEC, visit SFMTA’s APEC webpage.
- For Muni, you can sign up for real-time text and email alerts.
- Sign up for SF Alert .