Support Us with a Donation!
How To Donate:
- Click on the link below, which will lead you to the San Francisco General Hospital Foundation website
- When filling out the form, select “Other” under the “Please Use My Gift” header
- Type in “Community Wellness Program”
The C.A.R.E. Program is designed for people with cancer who receive their care and treatment at ZSFG. Participants receive education and support, as well as a free, healthy, and delicious meal every week. Once a week for several week series, participants learn about many wellness and cancer topics from experts, participate in relaxation exercises, and share information with one another.
A cancer diagnosis changes your life in powerful ways. Through the C.A.R.E. Program, we want to make sure that no one goes through that experience alone. We want to help you learn about ways to improve your health and well-being.
The C.A.R.E. program is available in English, Spanish and Chinese.
- Chinese group: Mondays at 1:30 – 4:00PM
- English group: Tuesdays at 5:30-7:30PM
- Spanish group: Thursdays at 5:30-7:30PM
All groups take place in the Community Wellness Program.
For more information about the C.A.R.E. program, please call: (415) 206-7464, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org