Call 911 If You Have a Medical Emergency.
Or go to your nearest emergency room.
Community-based Care for All San Franciscans
Everyone is welcome here, no matter your ability to pay, lack of insurance, or immigration status. We’re much more than a medical facility; we’re a health care community promoting good health for all San Franciscans.
We’re part of a large group of neighborhood clinics and healthcare providers in the San Francisco Health Network operated by the San Francisco Department of Public Health. In partnership, we provide primary care for all ages, specialty care, dentistry, emergency and trauma care, and acute care for the people of San Francisco.
Care With Ease
Manage your health by logging into your MyChart patient portal.
Spring into action and take care of your health
Whatever your health goals may be this season, we are here to care for the community.
Taking mindful steps toward healthier living will lead to a happier you. Check in with your provider today to create a plan that works for you.
Healthy steps you can take are:
- Get moving. Set a daily goal and work towards them. 30 minutes of movement goes a long way.
- Eat healthy. Food can be medicine too so be sure to make healthy choices.
- Practice good hygiene. Wash your hands properly more frequently.
- Protect yourself and others. Stay home if you’re sick.
- Take your medicine. Be mindful of your schedule and your medication needs.
- Make a plan. Meet with your provider to create a holistic plan that is right for you.
- Listen to your body. Be mindful of the rest you need to provide proper care for yourself and loved ones.
Visit a clinic near you
Get the care you need to get better.